Tips for healthy skin
Your skin is with you for life – why not treat it right? The skin care treatment you choose can help you maintain a bright and smooth look for life.
Skin care consists of several different elements. You need to choose skin care products and procedures that are specific to your type of skin and any skin care problems you may have. For example, you may be looking specifically for dry skin care or anti aging skin care. You may prefer natural skin care lines that avoid chemically treating your skin, especially if you're looking for facial skin care.
Daily Tips and Tricks for Skin Care
Regular daily care of your skin will help you keep it healthy:
- Avoid extreme temperatures. Lukewarm water is best for your skin, which can be damaged and dried out by very hot or cold temperatures. Also, keep your showering to a minimum – any more than fifteen minutes in the shower a day can dry your skin.
- Use the right products. Avoid harsh cleansers of deodorants. Natural ingredients are best. These will be easier on your skin and prevent rash and drying.
- Moisturize. Apply a moisturizing lotion on a daily basis to keep your skin lubricated.
- Use sunscreen. Even during the winter months your skin can be damaged by the sun's rays, so keep it covered or use a sun screen to protect yourself.
Anti Aging Skin Care
As we age, our skin loses moisture and elasticity so it's difficult to maintain a smooth, bright and youthful look. Anti aging skin care is a whole body affair because exercise, diet and sleep are all part and parcel.
- Exercise. If you keep your body healthy, your skin will have an easier time maintaining its structure. Exercise stimulates blood flow, which increases moisture and keep your skin smooth.
- Diet. Practicing good food nutrition and drinking plenty of water also helps your skin stay moisturized. A healthy inside shows on the outside!
- Sleep. Combined with a good diet and regular exercise, getting enough sleep is also vital in keeping your skin youthful and moisturized. A good rest allows your skin to regenerate so that it isn't as difficult for it to replenish itself.
- Makeup. Avoid harsh makeup that can clog your pores and which will actually cling to any lines and wrinkles, making them more prominent. Use light cosmetics, and if possible, choose an anti aging line which will typically feature vitamins and minerals that promote healthy skin and keep it moisturized.
Remember, your skin is tough enough to protect you from the harshness of your daily environment, but it's also quite sensitive and can easily become dry, flaky or damaged. With just a few minutes every day, you can make sure that your skin is protected!
Common Sleep Disorder
An estimated 70 million Americans suffer from one of the four common sleep disorders.
read more / Sleep Disorders